Friday, July 10, 2009

Photos and blog by Leif



My last day of school was really fun. I took my camera along so I could take lots and lots of pictures. Everyone from the class brought games like Uno, Legos, Lotto to play. We also played a couple group games such as "Who is the King or Queen?" and "find the Twix bar" (by listening to musical instruments to guide them to the prize). We also helped carry back mathematic books, folders (Heft), paper and other materials to the main Ahorn building. We had a special snack of Schokolade (chocolate) and Citronen (lemon) Kuchen. For the last week we helped clean up the classroom and brought home our work from the year and the materials we used. We will bring the materials (colored pencils, paints, Gummi (eraser), Fülli (calligraphy pen)) to our next class in August. It was a little sad because I know I will not see some of the kids again.

No comments:

Post a Comment